heya jammers! I have something for ya... LINKS!
here are some
thinknoodles - He is awesome!!
G10 - This is Graser10. He plays Club Penguin.
keely's blog - She plays Animal Jam and is my cousin.
AJ - It's full of animals!!
CP - This is Club Penguin. You can be a penguin and adopt cute Puffles.
webkinz - You need a WebKinz pet code in real life to play this.
bin weevils - You can be a bug in this game and have lots of fun.
minecraft - It's a place where there's no rules and everything is made out of blocks.
Before I go, I want to share this picture. Yesterday I went to Swiss Chalet with my cousins and my Pop.
here are some
thinknoodles - He is awesome!!
G10 - This is Graser10. He plays Club Penguin.
keely's blog - She plays Animal Jam and is my cousin.
AJ - It's full of animals!!
CP - This is Club Penguin. You can be a penguin and adopt cute Puffles.
webkinz - You need a WebKinz pet code in real life to play this.
bin weevils - You can be a bug in this game and have lots of fun.
minecraft - It's a place where there's no rules and everything is made out of blocks.
Before I go, I want to share this picture. Yesterday I went to Swiss Chalet with my cousins and my Pop.
Jam On!
Waddle On!
Lunch was lots of fun yesterday Baby Girl!! Good picture of you with your cousins and Pop!
ReplyDeleteGreat links you shared!!