Monday, April 1, 2013

I got a new blog!


I found out about blogs because my Mom & Dad both have blogs.  I love playing on the computer.  I might put some links on posts.  I might share some photos and a lot of other cool stuff.  If you come to my blog, make sure you tell your friends.  I would love to see new people come to my blog.

My name is Maya and I am 6 years old.  I love the colour blue.  I play on the computer like everyday.  I like to call my friend, Keely a lot.  She's actually my cousin.  My favourite animal would be a wildcat or a wolf.


1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love that you started your own blog. I am looking forward to grabbing a cup of coffee and sitting down to see your posts and read whatever cool stuff you find to talk about.
    Well done, Maya!

    ReplyDelete